Ready for a great debate?
- Which POV (point of view) do you enjoy reading most?
- Which genre do you prefer?
- How do you like your eggs?
- Do you even like eggs?
- Do you prefer different POVs for different genres?
- If you are a writer have you opened yourself to appreciate the written word in every way, shape or form, POV & genres be damned?
- As a writer do you swap points of view and/or genres?
- Did you know I spent 2 hours on this post and deleted the original version? (true that)
I recently have spent some quality groupie chick, fan girling and ended up down a craft class highway I never knew existed. My story “Defender” has split into a completely different novel. Oh’ “Defender” is still alive and kicking, just pausing, always ready to explode, while I dabble in 1st person.
Crazy and unexpected and way out of anything I thought to ever pen. But we’ve all heard the adage, “Never, say never.” (true that)
So curiously…about those questions??
Write On! ❤ Jess
PS…Why is it so hot in here?